Electrical ServicesOur knowledgeable electricians have many years of experience installing new wiring as well as troubleshooting and repairing existing electrical systems.
Some of the electrical services we provide:
- 24-hour emergency and electrical services
- Industrial conveyor systems
- Generator installations
- UPS systems and upgrades
- New Industrial building construction
- Teledata installation and documentation
- Fiber optic installation and documentation
- AC/DC VFD Drive repair and maintenance programs
General ContractingAtlas Industrial Contractors delivers exceptional value largely due to our ability to complete work with our own forces. Self-performing for the client allows us the opportunity to control every aspect within our scope from notice to proceed to project closeout. By utilizing our own skilled trades, we have the resources to meet the project demands regardless of project complexity, location, or market conditions.
Our team's depth of experience gives us the ability to work within your project schedule while maintaining the highest levels of quality and safety standards. Atlas is signatory to the following Union trades, Ironworkers, Millwrights, Operators and Laborers and will incorporate these specialties into the project scope as it best suits the project.
Why choose Atlas for General Contracting?
- We have a large contingent of pre-qualified engineers and subcontractors.
- We do detailed scheduling and planning.
- We offer in-house legal to aid in the preparation and execution of contracts.
- We employ experienced project management staff well versed in planning, construct-ability and cost controls
Installation & RelocationAtlas has over 50 years’ experience installing machinery for a diverse variety of customers and industries. We pride ourselves on the ability to perform any size installation projects within critical tolerances, on schedule, and within budgetary constraints. Atlas has the ability to self-perform projects, act as Construction Manager or as a General Contractor.
Atlas also has extensive experience in machinery and plant relocations, including machinery removal, heavy transport, and reinstall. We provide turnkey relocation services throughout Canada, the United States, and Mexico. We offer specialized transportation, logistics and storage. We offer your company the highest quality service at a very competitive price.
Maintenance & OutagesAcross all industries, and for over 50 years, Atlas has provided 24/7 on-call maintenance for manufacturing machinery and electrical systems. Atlas will perform planned outages, maintenance shut-downs, and modifications to your industrial machinery and systems within budget and within your time constraint.
PipingAtlas remains firmly committed to the highest standards of quality right down to the smallest detail. Our goal is to establish strong relationships with our customers in meeting their time and budgetary needs. Let Atlas’ experienced pipefitters install and maintain your next project. We serve both industrial and commercial customers.
- Full service industrial piping contractor
- Plant maintenance
- Fabrication shop for specialty piping
- NBIC and ASME Certified with PP & R Stamps
- NCPWB/UA Certified Piping Fabrication Facility